- Strategic Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Access and Safety Assessments
- Cost Estimating and Budgeting
- Programming and Master Planning
- Campus and Facilities Needs Assessments
- Program Development and Management
At McKim Design Group, we believe the process of design is similar for all types of buildings and construction. It includes identifying the owner’s program (needs, function, budget, and schedule), creating a plan and design that meet those needs and functions, confirming the solution is in budget, and preparing documents to allow the project to be constructed within the budget and timeframe identified in the program.